Work with us.
Graphic Design Internship
We are seeking an energetic and creative Graphic Design Intern. We work for a variety of clients—from small businesses and non-profits to large institutions and civic organizations—and offer a broad range of design services rooted in branding: print, packaging, signage, exhibition, publication, environmental, and digital design.
The Graphic Design Intern will be responsible for the design, concepting, creation, revision, and production of various projects as directed. Intern must be independent, self-motivated, organized, and willing to help with any studio project (no matter how large or small). We will offer hands-on experience in a collaborative work environment. You will learn a lot.
– A passion for graphic design and learning.
– Excellent type and composition skills.
– Comping and some photo retouching skills.
– File organization and archiving according to our system.
– Proficiency in Adobe CS (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop).
– Illustration, photography, Squarespace, and HTML are helpful, but not required.
– Available to work 8–10 hours per week during regular business hours at Agnes Studio.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Unafraid to ask questions.
– Willing to assist in everything from design to taking out the trash.
– A desire to contribute to the greater good through design.
Enrolled in, or graduated from, an undergraduate or graduate institution.
– September–December, 2017, with possible extension. Schedule to be determined.
– Compensation will be based on an hourly rate.
– Interviews will be held the week of September 12.
—> Please send resumes and portfolio information to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Agnes Studio: 3631 Perkins Avenue, Suite 3D-S, Cleveland, OH 44110